Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Challenges and Strategies

Challenges and Strategies



Challenges
Strategies
                                                                    
  • Scared of creatures getting in the room                           
  • Scared of heights                                                                
  • Laughing at what you wear                                                 People stealing                                                              
  • Not packing enough                                                             Getting injured   
  • Worried about the food were getting
  • Being in the water
  • People invading my privacy   
  • Being sent home
  • Being worried about the creatures
  • Getting lost
  • Doing something wrong
  • sharing a room with other people
  • Communicating with people you don’t know                                                                

  • Sleep on the top bunk
  • Don’t look down
  • Ignore they say
  • Make sure to take extra
  • Make sure to be sensible
  • If you don’t like the food save your food from your lunch so that you can eat your lunch if you don’t like the food you eat for dinner
  • just think about anything else and to remember that you have a life jacket
  • get changed were none can see you
  • Be Sensible
  • don’t think about
  • Make sure to listen to the instructors
  • listen closely
  • try to communicate with the people in the room
                              

The  Giant ladder would be the most challenging activity for me because I am very scared of heights and when I'm am up so high I'm think about the bad stuff that will happen.To solve this problem I will remember to take it step by step and to not look down so that I don’t worry about falling over.I will make sure to make my harness extra tight so I know that I won’t fall off.I will climb each step at my own  paste.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment