Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Rainbow's End



When
What
Where
Who
How
Why
Holidays
Rainbows end
Manukau
Whole family
Car
My cousin's 5th birthday








My Holidays


During the holidays I went to rainbows end for my cousin's 5th birthday. When we got there we went to go on the stratosphere the newest ride. But we had to wait for a little because it was just my brother and I trying to go on.After about 10 minutes of waiting patiently no one turned up, and because the parents had to look after the little kids no one was allowed on the rides until the seats for the ride were full .So my brother and I went across the road and got a Bacon an Egg Mcmuffin. It was so tasty it felt like the egg was melting in my mouth!


After about half an hour my cousin and his family finally showed up.As my brother and I went to go see if there was enough people to fill up the seats so we could go on the Stratosphere,my uncle called  out “hey come back we brought subway and Mcdonalds”.We replied by saying “ were not hungry”.So as we continued on my Dad text  my brother’s phone saying”Come back and just eat one thing I know you just ate but don’t be disrespectful they bought it for us”.As we were eating,my uncle asked how school has been.I said very fast like always,”yeah it has been good”trying to get my uncle to leave us so that we could go on the rides.


Finally  we started to walk and my cousin who had just turned five asked if we could take him on the baby roller coaster because his Dad was talking to my Dad.We couldn't say no because that would upset him. Straight after that it started raining so we couldn't go to the ride because my mum doesn't like us getting sick.After twenty minutes the rain cleared up my mum said twenty minutes because my Dad had to go to work..So we went back once again to the same ride once we got there the line was full of people.My brother and I growled angrily.As they put up a sign saying the people in the back will have to wait twenty minutes.Because we didn't have enough time we went on the fear fall and the roller coaster.It was not as cool as it was before because my brother and I had been on these rides a million times already.


When the twenty minutes went by we said bye to my cousin and his family.When we were in the car I said to my Dad “couldn’t we have just stayed a bit longer”.My Dad replied by saying do you want to live in a house because if you do I have to make money so I can pay the bills.Once he said that I shut my mouth because this usually leads to a big argument.


No comments:

Post a Comment