Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

A day at the bowling alley

A day at the bowling alley,

On Saturday  the twenty ninth  of August two thousand and fifteenth aunty,uncle,cousin,brother and I went to the amf bowling alley in Panmure Auckland New Zealand.On Saturday  morning  I woke up nice and late because it was finally the weekend.


Before I woke up, my Aunty who just came back from Australia called my Dad to see if she could take my brother and I to the bowling alley.Because my aunty was leaving  the next day  my Dad said we had to go.At around twelve o'clock my dad dropped my brother and I to the bowling alley.When my Aunty and Uncle finally got to the bowling alley.The time was one thirty.Because they had come late we had to book at three o'clock. So.So decided to buy some lunch at KFC which was right across the road.While we were at KFC my little cousin needed to go to the bathroom of course not telling his mum and dad that he needed to go.Since we were in a hurry to get my cousin home to change his pants we told the workers to forget the order.

By the time we got back to the bowling alley it was four thirty already and so we had to book for five o’clock. As.As we were waiting we went back to KFC but this time we went to the drive thru. Not noticing the the drive thru was busy.Since we were stuck in the line I asked if we can reverse because know one was behind us.Before reversing my uncle asked what we were going to do because we were so late a car pulled up behind us.That meant we couldn’t go bowling because my Aunty and Uncle had to pack for four people and they couldn’t stay up late.

At the end of the day I wonder what the workers at the bowling alley thought of us wasting their  time.We didn't get to have fun at the bowling alley but at least we spent time together and we had the best dinner ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment